Dream Sports Latest News- Line ups

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:16:33 -0700

Note: Because of the VERY short notice from the NFL (about the KC-Mia game)

-  We have submitted a lineup tonight for each team that did not have one in
yet. We used the same starters you had for this past week. If one was on the
NFL injury list as "Out" or was on a bye, we put in a different starter. (We
did our best to pick the right players.) We did not list backups.

  But you can also input your OWN lineup and backups if you are seeing this
BEFORE the early Friday NFL game. (see our other e-mails, NFL News sites,
etc)

Jim Halpin

www.dreamsports.com
Dream Sports Fantasy Football