Dream Sports Latest News - "Barry Sanders" rule

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:50:17 -0700

** Replacing a retired or injured / out Player * *

We first had this situation a few years ago when Barry Sanders retired
during spring training. (and after our league cutdowns were done) . More
recently, Ricky Williams was one, and now it looks like Marshall Faulk's
great career has ended.

If you protected a player, and then he retires or is injured and is OUT FOR
THE SEASON, you can replace that player with one you dropped, UNLESS THE
PRE-SEASON DRAFT HAS STARTED.

(If the retirement came AFTER our drafts have started, no change would be
allowed)

Note: If you drop the player, and he changes his mind, you still lose him,
and he
becomes a Free Agent.

Jim Halpin

www.dreamsports.com