Dream Sports Latest News- Last warning - Backup order

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:03:37 -0700

To all : Last warning this week, if your backups are not listed properly,
they will most likely NOT BE USED AT ALL.

We are still seeing WAY too many listed wrong, and we have sent this out
four times now.

They MUST be listed in this order:
ALL QB's first, then ALL RB's, then ALL WR/TE's, then ALL Kickers.

* It is your choice as too how many backups for each position.
* You can even list the same QB 3 times if you like, BUT that player must be
listed FIRST three times....

Jim Halpin

www.dreamsports.com
Dream Sports Fantasy Football