Dream Sports Latest News- Hang in there ...

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:14:49 -0700

 To those who's Team Record may not be very good right now ....

Hang in there. If anything, over the years, we've seen most leagues
eventually reach parity.

* * Take advantage of getting the first picks of Waivers each week.

* *  Because of our Waiver system (worst record picks 1st every week, and
our
draft system (worst record picks 1st each round), and because we limit how
many players you can protect after the season is over (2 RB's especially),
we have
seen MANY leagues even out over the years.

Injuries Happen ! Try to get your star running back's NFL backup. If you
have Larry Johnson, try to get Mike Bennet. If you have Shuan Alexander, you
should have picked up Maurice Morris earlier this year. If you have
Westbrook, did you get Buckhalter ?

Jim Halpin

www.dreamsports.com
Dream Sports Fantasy Football