Dream Sports Latest News- Backup's now done ....

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:38:08 -0800

 Backups are now done, and the standings have been updated as needed.

 Remember these Rules:
 -------------------------
 * If your backups are not listed properly, they might not be used at all.

 *  Backups must be listed in the proper order:
   -  ALL QB's first (if listing any), then ALL RB's (if listing any),
 then ALL WR/TE's (if listing any), then ALL Kickers (if listing any).

 * It is your choice as too how many backups for each position.

 * We do the backups manually, late each Tuesday afternoon, after the
NFL  stats are "official".

 **** Backups are only inserted IF it affects the outcome.****

 * We always send out this e-mail to everyone, when backups are done.

 Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
Dream Sports Fantasy Football