Dream Sports Latest News- Playoff Brackets set

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:47:29 -0800

 The Playoff Brackets are all set. Good luck to those of you playing this
week !

 You can see your League's Playoff Bracket here:
 Click here on the normal starting point:
 http://www.dreamsports.com/fb-frame.htm
 - Click on your league.
 - Click on the "Playoff Brackets" link.

 Tiebreaker info here:
 http://www.dreamsports.com/fb-tiebreakers.htm

Also, remember, starting this year we ADDED a sixth team to the Championship
Bracket.  Three Division winners, and 2 Wild cards as always, and then the
top team left that scored the most points all season.
   So you will see a few leagues where the 6th team is not necessarily the
next team with the best record.
   We are NOT taking anything away from the way we did the brackets in the
past, we ADDED one more team to the Championship bracket.

 Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
 Dream Sports Fantasy Football