Dream Sports Latest News - "Barry Sanders" rule

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:10:17 -0700

 ** Replacing a retired or injured / out Player * *

 We first had this situation a few years ago when Barry Sanders retired
during spring training. (and after our league cutdowns were done).
    More recently, Ricky Williams was one, and then Marshall Faulk's great
career ended after our cutdowns were done.

**  If you protected a player, and then he retires or is injured and is OUT
FOR
THE SEASON, you can replace that player with one you dropped, UNLESS THE
PRE-SEASON DRAFT HAS STARTED.

( Michael Vicks's situation is different and self imposed and NOT an injury
or
retirement situation.)

 Note: If you drop the player, and he changes his mind, you still lose him,
 and he becomes a Free Agent.

 Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
Dream Sports Fantasy Football