Dream Sports Latest News- To keep the Draft "moving"

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:23:10 -0700

** Effective immediately **    (#3 is basically the only "change")

Rules to keep the Draft "moving":

1- Starting on the 2nd day of the draft, if an owner is on the clock and has
NOT logged in for a day or two yet, we will have the system auto-pick for
you.

2- The Draft timer will be "on" starting with the 2nd round. If the draft
for your league is deemed to be moving too slow, the timer will drop to 14,
then to 12, then 10 hours, encouraging use of the pre-draft option.

3- If your pick is up, AND you have been on the clock for a few hours AND
you have not logged on for 24 or more hours, we will have the system
auto-pick for you for that round.

4- If the Timer expires on you or you consistently have Rule #3 happen to
you, we will have the system auto-pick for you for the rest of the way.

Note: If your team is on "auto-draft" you CAN still pre-draft. The system
will still make a pick the moment you get "on-the-clock", but it will look
at your pre-draft selections first.

http://www.dreamsports.com/pre-season-draft-help.htm

Jim Halpin

www.dreamsports.com