Dream Sports Latest News- Backup's now done ....

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:55:06 -0700

 Backups are now done, and the standings updated as needed.

 Remember these Rules:
 -------------------------
 * If your backups are not listed properly, they might not be used at all.
 (also, your lineup might NOT go through)

 *  They MUST be listed in this order:
   -  ALL QB's first (if listing any), then ALL RB's (if listing any),
 then ALL WR/TE's (if listing any)
            ***   (NO Kickers, NO Defenses).  ***

 * It is your choice as too how many backups for each position.

 * We do the backups manually, late each Tuesday afternoon, after the NFL
   stats are "official".

 * Backups are only inserted IF it affects the outcome.

 * We don't always send out this e-mail. (usually only if we are running
later than usual)

 Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
 Dream Sports Fantasy Football