Dream Sports Latest News - "Barry Sanders" rule

Jim H, Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:32:40 -0700

 ** Replacing a retired or injured / out Player * *

 We first had this situation a few years ago when Barry Sanders retired
 during spring training. (and after our league cutdowns were done).
    More recently, Ricky Williams was one, and then Marshall Faulk's great
 career ended after our cutdowns were done.

 **  If you protected a player, and then he retires or is injured and is OUT
 FOR THE SEASON, you can replace that player with one you dropped, UNLESS
 THE PRE-SEASON DRAFT HAS STARTED.

 Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
 Dream Sports Fantasy Football