Dream Sports Latest News- Pre-drafting / My Draft List / My Draft Preferences

Jim H / Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:48:53 -0700

Hi all....

Just to try to clear up some confusion, because it can be confusing ....
;-)

** Please use the "Make A Draft or Pre-Draft Pick " link to keep the Draft
moving.

** If you use the the "My Draft List" link, please ALSO do one of the
following:
          1 - Tell us to put you on "Autodraft". The system will then select
the top player you have listed when your team gets on the clock.
         ---or---
          2 - Use the "My Draft Preferences" link to tell the system what
position you want to draft each round.

** If you use the Draft list, but don't also do one of the above, the Timer
will wait 16 hours and THEN it will make your pick.

Jim Halpin

 www.dreamsports.com
 Dream Sports Fantasy Football