Dream Sports Latest News- Waiver / Lineup info & Current Records

Jim H / Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:24:38 -0700

To those who's Team Record may not be very good right now ....

Hang in there. Over the years, we've seen most leagues eventually reach
parity.

* * Take advantage of getting the first picks of Waivers each week.

* *  Because of our Waiver system (worst record picks 1st every week, and
our draft system (worst record picks 1st each round), and because we limit
how many players you can protect after the season is over (2 RB's
especially), we have seen MANY leagues even out over the years.

Injuries Happen ! Try to get your star running back's NFL backup. If you
have Matt Forte,  get Chester Taylor. If you have Michael Turner, try to get
Jason Snelling, etc.

 Also the Top 5 teams make the playoffs as usual, then if there are no teams
left at 8-5 or better, the 6th seed is
 the Top Scoring team from the other seven teams.

 This way, a team that had a "good" season, and scored a lot of points, but
ALSO had a lot of points scored against them can still make the playoffs.

 This will also help those teams out that score 160 points one week, only to
have their opponent score 170 ! (and when that team scoring 160 would have
beat any other team that week)

 To all   -    Be aware of this rule :

 *  If you traded 1 player for 2, and now have too many, you must drop a
 player. You will NOT be able to submit Waivers OR a Lineup if your Roster
 exceeds 18 Players. (send us an e-mail listing the player to drop)

 http://www.dreamsports.com/waivers.htm

 http://www.dreamsports.com/submit-lineup.htm

Jim Halpin
www.dreamsports.com