Dream Sports Latest News- "Survivor Pool" Re-Boot

Jim H / Dream Sports jimbo@dreamsports.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:46:50 -0700

Only FOUR team owners were still "alive" in the Survivor pool.  Although it
takes 14 weeks to win a free season, there were so MANY people already out,
and these 4 did great ! So we are awarding them each a FREE Season !

  - Bill Siskovic / Tarkenton lg
  - Ed Rhyne / Jim Brown lg
  - Jeff Barnick / F Harris lg
  - Dan Jensen / F Harris lg

We are also re-starting the Pool in week 8, to go through the playoffs, week
20.

The last 3 "Survivors" overall, from ALL of the leagues will also win a free
season.  (we will use week 21, the Super Bowl, for a tiebreaker if needed.

(Note: The 4 winners above may play along also, but the 3 winners will all
be other owners besides these four)

Good luck to all !

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports