Dream Sports Latest News- League Scoring per position

jimbo@dreamsports.com jimbo@dreamsports.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:09:06 -0700

Looking at a compilation of all of our 2013 Leagues and through 5 weeks of
this year, these are the figures
we came up with for STARTERS at each position.

QB -          27 points (average per week)
RB's -        17.5 pts per week x two = 35
WR/TE's -  9.6 pts per week x three = 29
PK -           9 pts per week
DEF -         14 pts per week

We are always looking for balance, and I believe our scoring system,
revised over many years, is still a good one.

As it has always been in the NFL, you have to have a good running game. Our
system has always leaned a little more that way.

Jim H
DreamSports.com

---