Dream Sports Latest News- League Scoring per position

jimbo@dreamsports.com jimbo@dreamsports.com
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 14:18:42 -0700

Looking at a compilation of all of our 2015 Leagues and through 6 weeks of
this year, these are the figures we came up with for STARTERS at each
position.

QB -          27 points (average per week)
RB's -        16 pts per week x two = 32
WR/TE's -  11.3 pts per week x three = 34
PK -           9 pts per week
DEF -         13 pts per week

We are always looking for balance, and I believe our scoring system,
occasionally revised over many years, is still a good one.
    With the addition of PPR, Receivers have gained on RB's, just as they
have done in the NFL.

Last year RB's = 33 points per game.
Last year WR/TE's = 32 points per game.

Jim H