Dream Sports Latest News - Ty Montgomery / Packers

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Fri Oct 28 14:25:47 CDT 2016

Ty Montgomery's position has been changed to RB / WR.

He is now a dual-position player.

You can change his position at anytime:
  Owners are allowed to change the position of this player back and forth
between the MyFantasyLeague.com default position and your custom position
via the "For Owners > Change My Player Position" page.

 QB RB WR TE PK

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com <http://www.DreamSports.com>