Dream Sports Latest News - Cutdowns due today / Team fees

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Thu Aug 10 15:14:41 CDT 2017

To all:

Be sure to complete your cut downs today. We will have to complete the cuts
for any teams not done, on Friday. Trading starts on Saturday.

Team fees also due by this weekend. (must have paid at least partial by
this weekend to participate in Trading  and the upcoming Draft)

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com <http://www.DreamSports.com>