Dream Sports Latest News - League Scoring

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Wed Oct 25 12:41:14 CDT 2017

As you know, we look over our Scoring Rules every year.

Looking at a compilation of all of our 2017 Leagues through 7 weeks
this year, these are the figures we came up with for STARTERS
at each position.

QB= 26 points per week (average per week)

RB's= 32 pts per week (2 starters x avg 16 pts each)

WR/TE's= 33 pts per wk (3 starters x avg 11 pts each)

PK=   8 pts per week avg,

DEF=   12 pts per week avg.

We are always looking for balance, and I believe our scoring system,
occasionally revised over many years, is still a good one.
With the addition of PPR a few seasons ago, Receivers
have gained on RB's, just as they have done in the NFL.

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com <http://www.DreamSports.com>