Dream Sports Latest News - Auto Lineup

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Tue Nov 12 13:15:14 CST 2019

To all:

If you have several teams, we have a new time saving option for you:

   -  Your Lineup is automatically put in every Thursday morning.
   -  The System uses the Fantasy Sharks Lineup Coach to set your lineup if
you have not done
       so by Thursday at 6am ET.
   - The system actually does a good job of putting in your best players
based on projected points.
   - You can change the lineup ANYTIME before any of the players games have
started.

 ** Let us know, we can set you up right away. If you change your mind at
anytime during the season, just let us know.

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com <http://www.DreamSports.com>