Dream Sports Latest News - IMPORTANT CHANGE - Waivers DELAYED until after the Wednesday game !

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Tue Dec 1 20:38:14 CST 2020

Bear with us, this is all NEW territory we are in during this wacky 2020
Season.

We just realized that players picked up tonight, that have ALREADY played,
could possibly end up being starters for you this week !
(Due to the Best Ball format)   * * Obviously this would not be fair, as
players' points are already known. * *

* * SO, we will have 1 Round of Waivers at 7pm PST on  Wednesday, after
the  Steelers-Ravens game.

* * We will have the 2nd Round of Waivers Thursday night at 7pm PST.

If you have already input choices into the system for the normal Tuesday
Waivers, you are still ok, thay are still there.
You can leave them as they are or modify them as needed before the
Wednesday 7pm PST processing.

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com <http://www.DreamSports.com>