Dream Sports Latest News - Roster Expansion / Facebook

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Sun Sep 25 12:16:44 CDT 2022

Today, the first (of two) Roster Expansion starts.

Rosters will be expanded to 20 spots. (You can select 2 players on Tuesday
or Wednesday in the Waivers process without dropping a player. )
   (of course, you can still get 4 players next week, by dropping two)

With NFL injuries, Bye weeks, and even Covid, the Best Ball format works
best.  Bench depth is now more important than ever.

You can see how your bench is doing here:
      ----->    Reports / Standings / Power Rank

(We feel that Roster Expansion (over using an IR option) is the best way to
deal with the above. This way all Teams have the same
amount of total players, instead of some teams socking away more players on
IR than other teams)

Not a lot happens there, but we do have a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/302025224515745/?ref=share

Jim Halpin
DreamSports.com