Dream Sports Latest News - League Scoring

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Fri Nov 4 16:45:18 CDT 2022

-As you know, we look over our Scoring Rules every year.

- Looking at a compilation of all of our Leagues through 8 weeks this year,
these
are the figures we have for STARTERS at each position.

QB=          31 points per week (average per week)
RB's=        44 pts per week (2 starters x avg 22 pts each)
WR/TE's= 42 pts per wk (3 starters x avg 14 pts each)
PK=           9 pts per week avg,
DEF=       16 pts per week avg.

Percentage of points per position of STARTERS only:
QB=           22%
RB's=         31%
WR/TE's=   30%
PK=             6%
DEF=          11%

We are always looking for balance, and I believe our scoring system,
occasionally revised over many years, is still a good one.

With the addition of PPR 8 years ago, Receivers have gained on RB's, just
as they have done in the NFL.

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
www.dreamsports.com