Dream Sports Latest News - Free Draft League

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Tue Jul 11 12:08:39 CDT 2023

**  NOTE: First come - First serve (as usual, we will be having 2-3 of
these leagues) **

        -------> FREE Draft Only League <-----------

* * * You are invited * * * Let us know as soon as possible **

 Same Draft rules as our regular leagues.  Serpentine, 6 Hour timer, etc.

* * Draft Timer is set to 6 Hours  *

> You can still pick when the draft timer is suspended, but the clock would
not run on the next person. (pre drafts would still work as normal)

FREE Draft Only League

Top  Team wins a FREE season for any one of their teams for the 2024
Season. (I will have a team, if I’m lucky enough to Win the lg, then the

 2nd Place team wins a free season)

In a nutshell, "draft-only leagues" are just like our regular leagues
except:

- You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the
team you have all season long.

- You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs - instead, it's a total
points only league.

- 22 Roster positions /  Same Starters as our regular leagues / Same
Scoring system as our regular leagues.

* * So, think of this league as a "mock draft plus" league - basically, you
do a draft, but also, at the end of the season, you can see how the

 team you drafted actually fared throughout the year.

*** Reply back as soon as possible  - First Come, First Serve.  (Draft
starts early next week, or soon after the league fills)