Dream Sports Latest News - Cut down changes / MFL App

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Fri Aug 11 14:21:39 CDT 2023

Remember -  You CAN make a "change" to your Cut-downs, right up until the
day before the Drafts start. (and for ANY reason)

If a player gets injured in the pre-season, or you just change your mind on
a cut, just send us an email with the player you want back,
and who you want to  drop instead.

Our website / League Webpages is the best and easiest way to use our site.
But you can also download and use the
Free MFL App (for Android or IPhones)

[image: image.png]