Dream Sports Latest News - Draft rules / Notes / "My Draft List"

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Fri Aug 25 09:31:02 CDT 2023

* Drafting Rules / Notes  / "My Draft List"

You will have up to 6 hours to make your pick. If no selection is made, the
system will make a pick for your team using the
"Draft Tracker" tool.  (your team will then go on "Autodraft") The Draft
Timer is off between 1AM ET and 8am ET (10pm to 5am PT)

We strongly encourage the use of the "Pre-Draft" option.

Note: Once the Timer expires on any team, that team will automatically go
on "Autodraft" for the remaining rounds.
  - If your team is on "auto-draft" you CAN still pre-draft. The system
will still make a pick the moment you get "on-the-clock",
but it will look at your Pre-Draft selections first (if any).

The Timer WILL BE ON from the start of the Draft, so Pre-Draft if you will
NOT be online for a while.

With "Autodraft", the system will make all picks for that team as soon as
they get on the draft clock. The system will
automatically pick a player for the owner based on:
              1 - Pre-Draft selections input by the Owner. (if any)
              2 - The highest-ranked available player according to rankings
displayed on the Draft Tracker page.

* The draft "spots" CAN be traded.

Rules to keep the Draft "moving":

- Starting on the 1st day, if an owner is on the clock and has NOT logged
in for 2-3 days, we will have the system auto-pick for you.

- If your pick is up, AND you have been on the clock for a few hours AND
you have not logged on for 24 or more hours, we will have
  the system auto-pick for you for that round.

* * * IMPORTANT * * *   >>>  Using the "My Draft List" option ONLY gives
you a running list of players you would like to Draft.
     - The System DOES NOT use your "My Draft List"  to draft players. (for
example, if you are On-the-Clock, the System
        will NOT use your "My Draft List"  to make a Draft Pick. Your "My
Draft List"  is just a convenient way to track players you like.