Dream Sports Latest News - Monday night Game postponed

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Tue Jan 3 11:03:23 CST 2023

The Bills-Bengals Monday Night game was postponed in the first quarter
after a life threatening injury to Bills safety Damar Hamlin. At this time,
the NFL hasn't made any decisions about whether the game will be canceled
or rescheduled for a later date. Therefore, the stats for the Monday night
game are still unofficial and are not final.

We understand that all of our Fantasy Leagues are relying on the outcome of
this NFL game to determine their Fantasy Championship. However, we have to
wait until the NFL makes a decision on the game before we know how to
handle the game for our league purposes. This is an unprecedented
situation, so we appreciate your patience while we await further news.
Hoping for good news for Hamlin.

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
http://www.DreamSports.com/ <http://www.dreamsports.com/>