Dream Sports Latest News - Championship Games concluded**

Jim Halpin jimbo at dreamsports.com
Tue Jan 3 15:20:49 CST 2023

The NFL will not be playing the Bills-Bengals Game this week. It "might" be
made up at the end of the NFL season.

Because of this, our Season has concluded, and the Champions have been
crowned.**

It's not ideal, but it's the only option we have. With the Best Ball
system, it's not as bad as it would have been.

In looking over all of our leagues, it appears only 1 or 2 Leagues "might"
have a different ending if the NFL game is finished.

* * * * IF the NFL completes this game later, AND the outcome of any
Championship Game is changed, we will declare Co-Champions * *

Jim Halpin
Dream Sports
http://www.DreamSports.com/ <http://www.dreamsports.com/>